Summer is winding down, but things have never been busier here at Suite Paperie! So, we’re looking for a few new students to help out a few days a week around the studio.
Crafting/Production Internship *
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
– Designing for clients (both by hand drawing and on the computer)
– Sitting in on client meetings and assisting in the creative brainstorming process
– Assembling orders
– Assisting with photo shoots – styling, prepping, etc…
*Graphic design experience preferred – working knowledge of Adobe AI, InDesign and Photoshop
. Candidate must be artistic/crafty, detail oriented and organized.
*These are unpaid internships for 2-3 days a week (we’re flexible on days and times)
If you feel as though you would be a good fit for this position, please email your resume, a link to your portfolio, or pictures of some recent craft work, along with the following to email@example.com
1. Three reasons why you think you would rock at this job
2. What is your favorite color and why
3. A fun fact about you