1. Typography Sketchbooks – I love the juxtaposition of the two different fonts.
2. Middlemarch – This is one of the Penguin Classic books, but Becca and I have a soft spot for Victorian silhouettes.
3. The Glorious Pasta of Italy – Who wouldn’t want to dive into this big bowl of spaghetti?
4. Scarves – A mesmerizing combination of pattern and color.
5. Mark Rothko – Pops of bubblegum pink and tangerine.
6. Maps – City maps + typography = two of my favorite things in one place.
7. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty – Dark, edgy, rocker fashion.
8. Home Made – Hello juicy ripe tomatoes!
9. Tricia Guild: Pattern – The flocked black flowers constantly inspire me to think differently about design.
10. Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual – Fun illustrations on a inspiring topic by Maira Kalman.
11. Encyclopedia of the Exquisite: An Anecdotal History of Elegant Delights – A glamourous title and equally lovely intricate illustration.
To see Becca’s book cover design, click here